5 Faves Friday: Disney Characters



Introducing 5 Faves Fridays, the weekly blog post where I'll discuss my top 5 favorites in different categories.

In honor of my upcoming vacation (we're going to vegas and california for 10 days) I decided that the first post should be about Disney Characters! 

#1) Tinkerbell - She's been my favorite for as long as I can remember.  Tink is tiny and fiesty, much like myself ;) have I mentioned that I'm only 4'11"?  In 10th grade I won a state wide drama competition with a monologue I wrote from Tink's perspective.

#2) Belle - She's bookish and doesn't care about looks.  One of the best princess role models for little girls.

#3) Rapunzel - Loved Tangled!  She's so vibrant and full of life, and not helpless like many of the other Princesses are.

#4) Princess Aurora a.k.a. Briar Rose - Our names being the same is only part of why I like her so much ;)  She's my little girl's favorite.

#5) Aladin - Most of the fairytales focus on the Princess, but Aladin doesn't. He's sweet and the movie has great music!


*Runner up a tie between: Charlotte the adorable and very southern friend of Princess Tiana in Princess and the Frog  AND Alice because I often feel like I fell down the rabbit hole.

I didn't include the Disney Pixar films because the list would be too long but Baby Boo from Monsters Inc, Nemo and Dori, Wall.E and EVE, Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas = LOVE!

Disney logo from photobucket.

Comments

  1. Belle is definitely one of my all time faves. How can we not love a book reader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Disney lists are almost identical! Belle was always my favorite. :-)

    By the way, I gave you an award over at my blog. Stop by to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, have the best of fun! I do love Tink :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I LOVE Belle! She's like...women empowerment! Gotta love her...and my boyfriend looks like Aladdin! He was even Aladdin for Halloween! :)

    I can't believe how tiny you are! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)