Any one doing Script Frenzy?




Soooo Script Frenzy kicks off today!  For those of you that don't know, Script Frenzy is the screenwriters version of NaNoWriMo.  Thirty days to write 100 pages of a script.

I'm not a script writer.  At all.  *But* I'm signed up to be a Screnzy Rebel.  As in I'm planning on writing 100 pages of my new idea this month.  I won't certify my win of course, because I'm not actually writing a script, but I'll hang out on the forums and help encourage all who participate.

I'll keep you all updated on my progress.  My goal is to be done with the hundred pages by April 20th because I leave for Disneyland on the 21st! 

Happy Writing :)

Comments

  1. Good luck!! I haven't heard of it but it sounds like a fab way to motivate yourself. I'm sure you'll do wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)