Images that Inspire

I've been hanging out at Gabriela Pereira's Blog and following her DIY MFA course.  She's amazing, fun, insightful, and super cool for helping out aspiring authors in this way.  I'm a little behind so I thought I'd spend some time getting caught up today.

Her first lesson was to create an Image File full of things that inspire us and help us find a character.  I chose not to do anything famous or too abstract, playful vintage-esque photography inspires me more (actually landscapes and architecture too, but that wasn't part of the assignment).  I thought I'd share some of my findings. 

collage









I <3 Gone With the Wind.  Favorite book ever. 



And one to remind myself where I was when I first started writing.

Comments

  1. These photos are great. I especially like the one of the two cars and the kiss-so much movement in that photo. So glad you joined in on DIY MFA! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)