Momentum!


Ready.  Set.  WRITE!

For me momentum is key.  When I get in writing mode I'm like a freight train, there's no stopping me.  It's like a race to see if my fingers can keep up with my brain.  Luckily I'm having one of those days today!

For the last few weeks (since my vacation) I've found it terribly hard to get anything done.  I wouldn't call it writers block, more like lack of motivation and letting life get in the way of my writing.  Finally, finally, I'm having a good writing day. 

Maybe its the weather.  It's been raining a lot in Utah.  Or maybe its that I'm reading an amazing book (Paranormalcy by Kiersten White).  Reading something great always tickles my muse into action.  Or maybe its just that my little family has finally gotten over the flu and life is getting back to normal. 

Whatever it is I couldn't be happier!

My WIPs are all begging for attention, but I'm making myself focus on Smolder right now.  I have a big birthday coming up (the big two five, eep) and I want it finished--as in completely finished with beta reader edits and all--so that gives me exactly . . . 42 days to get it done.

Wish me luck! 

Happy Writing!!

Comments

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on your productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had trouble with momentum throughout school! And I'm just now slowly getting into the habit of writing more each night. I can't write during the days!

    BTW - I love the new layout! And your pic, so cute!! You're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)