Kicking off the Once Apon a Read-a-Thon!

*squee* It's finally here!  I'm sooo excited.  I haven't participated in a read-a-thon in ages.  It's hosted by Pure Imagination and I'm not sure, but I think you can still sign up.

3 days of READING = heaven

I'm going to soak up every bit of enjoyment that I can out of these three days.  It's not everyday that I allow myself to just sit back and read.  I'm so looking forward to it.

First up on my Read-a-Thon list is Shimmer by Alyson Noel.  It's the sequal to Radience that I reviewed here.  So far I'm about a hundred pages in.  I'm really enjoying Riley's story :)


Are you doing the Once Apon a Read-a-Thon?  What are you reading?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)