Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

Hiya everyone, long time no see!  Sorry about that it’s been one thing after another in my life… I won’t bore you with the gory details but let’s just say a botched wisdom tooth extraction (and the subsequent surgeries that followed) has laid me up for most of the winter. Le sigh. I have managed to do one good thing however—after editing (and re-editing) my novel I entered the  2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest (ABNA). The list came out for the quarterfinalists today and SMOLDER made it!  Woot woot!

*shameless self-congratulatory confetti tossing*
stars
Okay now I’m off for a celebratory mimosa… they have to be healthy with all that vitamin C in the  OJ, right? Right! I promise I’ll be better with updates! Thanks for sticking with me :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on making it to the next round!

    That stinks about the bad wisdom teeth surgery - mine wasn't very fun either, I ended up getting really sick and dehydrated, but I'm glad it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, congrats! :D I didn't make it this time around. Ooooh wellll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Krista and Adelle! :)

    Krista- the whole wisdom teeth thing is the worst, istn't it? Ugh. I suppose it is partially my fault for waiting till I was 25 to get them done. Still. I'm with you, thank goodness its over and I don't have to worry about it again.

    Adelle- sorry you didn't make it this round :( Those pesky pitches are so hard. I kept second guessing myself. It's so hard to know what they're looking for.

    Thanks again ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it to the next round! That is awesome and it sounds like after all the tooth problems, you need some awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)