Bout of Books!

Okay so I've been M.I.A. for, oh... ages, and what better way to get back into the literary world I love than a super fun Bout of Books read-a-thon?! I'm a day late, but I plan to read like crazy the rest of the week.

boutofbooks

From the Bout of Books Website
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you haven't signed up yet--do it!--join me in starting late, misery loves company! Ha!

Time Devoted to Reading


If you are a parent you know that May is the one of the busiest months of the year with dance recitals, gymnastics exhibitions, end of year stuff, pre-school applications, doctor check ups, etc... But I'm planning on devoting as much time to reading as possible. Since I missed Monday, I'll be reading Tuesday-Sunday mostly in the mornings and at the kidling's nap times (if I'm lucky enough that they actually nap... big if).

My Goals

I want to get involved in the reading and writing communities again. So I'll be attempting to make notes on everything I read and start posting reviews here at To Think in Ink and on Goodreads.

I'm shooting for 3 books this week, but my ultimate goal is 6.
 

Books to Read



I'm so excited! Good luck to all of my fellow Bout of Books marathoners!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my Hiatus with fabulous news!

5 Fav Friday: Things to get the creative juices flowing!

JOHN CARTER is awesome (+ABNA news!!)